Let’s see. I last wrote here two weeks ago. I’ll do a quick recap because there’s a lot that happened since then:
- We got a cat. Her name is Gypsy and she is fantastic. My Instagram is officially flooded with cute pictures.
- Mike and I were both very ill at different times. He is just now sick and I was sick more so last week.
- I got swamped with work and ended up developing several websites/juggling social media clients. Glad to say I am on the downswing and that this coming week will be more chilled out. I re-learned the magic of letting my mornings be my own. On Wednesday of last week, I took a morning off just to read and chill out. It made all the difference.
- I did not run at all (planning on it today). I barely yoga’d. I had no time for naps. Work, sleep, work, sleep. Next week I will actively try to be less lame.
- I co-shot my first show at DPAC — a Star Trek anniversary orchestra. It was so good that we stayed to watch it all.
I’ll be back sooner than the span of the last post — promise. ❤