Now that I am back in school, both working and as a student, I have a lot less free time to fool around like I had during the summer. Currently, I’m:
– trying to figure out the plant situation before Hawaii. Which ones should I let die and which should I work to save? What watering method should I use while I am gone for nine days? Will the fungus completely overtake my apartment while I am gone or should I bite the bullet and leave them outside?
– embroiled in a full teaching schedule, for once. One of the teachers at my favorite high school had surgery, so I will be covering for his super awesome classes until we go to Hawaii. He should be back by then, but if not, I’d gladly cover his computer-based classes of less than 7 people per class for him. I want his job.
– back in school. Again. I am working on my second Master’s (in library science this time) and have a full schedule there, too. Currently, I am trying to work ahead so I don’t have to worry about leaving for two due dates (note how this post keeps going back to the fact that I AM GOING TO HAWAII IN TWO WEEKS).
– working on being a second shooter in a photo business. This includes, but is not limited to: shooting with a DSLR, lugging equipment, driving a lot, shooting with an instant camera, creating itineraries, organizing weddings, scrapbooking, sewing/pinning dresses in last minute situations… and this is all in the last week. Going with our theme, in Hawaii, I will also be filming interviews.
– trying to fit workouts into a busy schedule. I had it down pretty well last week, but I feel the lag of a busy weekend on me this week. In fact, yesterday, all I wanted to do was assume the fetal position and go to sleep at 8:45. Since when did 8:45 feel super late? Ugh. I did not mention that I am going to Hawaii in this bullet point. HAWAII!
I will keep everyone updated with trying to fit everything into my life as time goes on. We had two weddings to shoot this past weekend and I only had one day off (in which I spent most of the time on the floor thinking about how tired I was…), but things won’t be quite as hectic in the coming months. I think…