I stole this from Tina at Carrots and Cake, because it looked fun and I feel like y’all don’t know a whole lot about me quite yet.
1. I’m happiest when I’m in my garden.
2. … especially if it involves tricking people into talking about/buying plants with me.
3. I’ve always wanted to live in a tiny house.
4. My family and I love to talk about obscure facts.
5. I was a terrible gym student. It was pretty pathetic.
6. My first job was in a flower shop as the delivery driver.
7. I could probably eat spaghetti and meatballs every day.
8. I stole answers from my friend Rachel during labs in chemistry class when I was in high school, because I was awful at it. She let me, so I guess it was cool.
9. I was born on the same day as John Kerry and NIkki Sixx.
10. My all-time favorite film is Robin Hood (both Kevin Costner OR Cary Elwes versions) followed closely by The Sweetest Thing.
11. I do a pretty mean Grumpy Cat impression.
12. I’m still mad I never studied abroad.
13. I met my boyfriend at a friend’s house for the first time.
14. I always knew I wanted to have my own apartment in a city. Instead of envisioning a wedding or kids, this is what I daydreamed about.
15. I’m not afraid to pick up bugs (in cups) and set them free outside, but crunching them makes me gag.
16. I make the best homemade pizza. No lie. The Best.
17. I have almost no musical ability. I can’t keep time at all.
18. I always cry when at Alzheimer’s commercials. Any and all.
19. I’m a West Virginian, but I gladly live in Raleigh. This town suits me so well.
20. I spent 2 months at camp every year for five years as a counselor. I still wish I could do it, but I am way too old. Everyone else that works there had my campers as their counselors. I’m grandma.
21. I wish my folks lived closer.
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with elephants and the Statue of Liberty.
23. I believe if everyone had a sense of humor the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand going more than 24 hours without a shower. Unless I’m camping, and if there’s a shower nearby, I’ll still risk one.
25. Whenever Friends is on, I’ll watch it.