A lot of links have been popping up on my Feedly lately that have made me stop to think about how much I am stressing out lately. I’ve been thinking about the end of the school year, and consequently, finding a summer job. I’ve also been worrying over applying to school, getting certified to be a media specialist in schools, and money, which is directly related to school ending for the year. In short, I needed some of these posts. Here are a few of my favorites:
– On giving ourselves a break every once in a while. I’m especially feeling this because my giant to-do list has been haunting/ruling me for months.
– Directly related to the last link, here’s some advice on how to restart an unproductive day.
– An essay on how things take time. Especially life.
– Personalizing ‘self love’ so it actually works for you.
– How one blogger adds stress-free note to her day.
Bonus: If you’ve been having a bad week, here’s a quick cupcake recipe for two (one for batter consumption, one for baking). I can’t tell you how important this was on this past Wednesday. I’ve been using this recipe for over a year now and it has brought me through some pretty stressful
Also, naps help, too.