I read a lot of other blogs. My feedly is filled daily with the thoughts of amazing writers, mostly women as it turns out. Here is a taste of what they are saying —
- Some advice on how to get back to kicking ass if the year is getting away from you.
- A beautiful and well-written metaphor for relationships and life in general, showing that nothing is perfect and embracing it, moldy beams and all.
- I missed both this year, but maybe I can do the Krispy Kreme Challenge and the Run Green 8k next year, when I am (hopefully) much healthier. Both are local and pretty unique, so if you’re in the Triangle Area, you should join me!
- Because I love adventuring outside, here are 37 tips on how to make your time even more awesome.
- Ever since last year’s debacle with stopping birth control wasn’t so successful for my face, here’s a nifty idea on how to combat pimples. FYI: I’ve since found herbal supplements that have mostly fixed my problem face/back/neck/chest, and you better bet I’ve been preaching to the BC converts like I am their sole public relations agent. 😉
- The luxury of simplicity.
- This is kind of my wish list/reminder to pack mindfully for my upcoming trips. I want that backpack sooooo badly.